FAQ: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are your bartenders certified?
We exclusively employ bartenders with up-to-date certifications from Texas Alcohol & Beverage Commission (TABC). You can be confident that we will provide the most qualified and experienced bartenders for your event.
2. How many bartenders do I need for my party?
Individual circumstances can affect this, but as a general rule you will need 1 bartender for every 60-70 guests.
3. How far in advance do I have to reserve your services?
We suggest reserving your date as soon as your event is confirmed. At least 2 weeks advanced notice is ideal, but don’t be afraid to contact us at the last minute; we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
4. Can I buy my own alcohol beverages or can Palace Party Beverage Co. supply alcohol?
Yes to both. You can supply your own alcohol by selecting our “Bartender Only” package, or you can choose an all-inclusive package option and we will supply the alcohol for your event. We are happy to assist you with whichever option best suits your needs!
5. What comes with the bartender only package?
Head over to the Packages page for all the details!
· Bar service for 4 hours (minimum) & 1 hour of set-up
· Bartender’s mixing tools: Pour spouts for 750ml bottles, Bottle opener, Garnish caddie, Napkin caddie, Napkins, Straws, Ice bin, Shakers, Ice scoop, Wine opener, Knife, and Cutting Board.
6. Does the hourly bartender fee include the bar?
Yes, the bartender fee covers the cost of our basic aluminum bar if the client requests to use it. Bar upgrades are available for additional cost. Contact us to learn about bar options.
7. Do you charge a gratuity on your invoice?
Gratuity is not included on the invoice unless the client directs that it be.Usually clients will choose either to tip the bartenders directly, or allow us to display an event-appropriate tip jar so that guests can tip the bartender if they please. We ask that the client notify us in advance if he or she prefers to tip directly, for our records and the bartender’s information.Gratuity amount is left up to the client’s discretion, but a gratuity of $1.00 per guest or 10-20% of the total bill is standard if the client is happy with the service received.
8. Do you require a deposit?
Yes. A 50% deposit is due upon signature of the Palace Party Beverage Company Event Agreement, which is required to reserve your date. The balance is due two weeks prior to the event date.
9. How can I pay for the event?
You are able to pay online through the electronic invoice that will be sent to you by email.
If you prefer to pay by check, please make the check out to Palace Party Beverage Company, and be sure to send it far enough in advance that we receive it at least 1 week prior to your event.
10. Do you carry Liquor Liability Insurance?
No, at this time we do not carry liquor Liability insurance. We carry general liability insurance of 1 million.
11. Do you rent wine glasses and cocktail cups?
Yes, we can rent glassware to you for your event. We can supply 10oz Standard Wine Glasses, 10oz Standard Winchester Glasses, Champagne Saucer Glasses, Champagne Flutes, Highball Glasses and Lowball Glasses. Contact us for pricing.
12. Do you travel outside the Houston Area?
Yes, we do! We have gone as far north as Bryan and as far south as Victoria. We do charge a travel service fee of $30.00 - $80.00 depending on the distance to be traveled.
13. Can the bartender serve non-alcoholic drinks as well?
Absolutely! Our bartenders are more than capable and willing to serve non-alcoholic drinks for your guests.
14. Can you help me come up with a signature cocktail?
Of course! Just tell us what you’re looking for. Start by letting us know what your special occasion is and what colors you’re using for the celebration, what your liquor preference is, and what kind of taste you want for the drink (sweet/sour/spicy/etc.).
15. How do I book?
Just contact us and let us know you’re ready to move forward! You can use the form on the Hire Us page, or you can email or call us with the information on the Contact Us page.
We’ll send you a Palace Party Beverage Company Event Agreement. Once you sign it and make your deposit, your date will be secured with us and we can move on to the fun part!